Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cartoons

The recent cartoons incident with the Moslim allows me the leisure to examine human natures, human power hunger, cultures differences ...

Now I am just wondering if the Moslim would start asking for compensation? Especially in the poorer countries? So far the wrackage happend in their countries. Granted the gutting of the embassies mean lost of what are inside the buildings ...

I am also wondering if 'those power behind' the riots actually did a proper calculations of the LOSSES these riots would bring to them and moslims? I am not talking about material lost. I am more interested in how much the riots and behaviour of the rioters damaged the good name of Islam? I shake my head looking at the huge gaps reveal. Any wonder/understanding why we have so much problems with some of them that reside in the west? The fundamentalists do not belong in the west. It is a wrong environment for them. If they so wish to stay in the west to benefit from the freedom that we enjoy, they THEMSELVES have to CHANGE. Nobody in their sane mind in the free countries would want to turn back the clock like Khomenia did in the 70s in Iran.

No comments: